Topics and content
The discussion will touch many topics and we expect that the participants will take active role in shaping the content. However, there are several topics we would like to focus on for sure:
- What exactly is (not) networking?
- What benefits can networking to our careers?
- What is the right time to start networking?
- What is the practical usage of networking in various professions (e.g. headhunting or sales)?
- Can the electronic networking replace the "real" one?
- What are the tips and tricks for making useful contacts?
Final list of speakers
- Andrea Kralova, headhunter, she will also be responsible for chairing the discussion
- Richard Hansko, former headhunter, currently working with Microsoft, CEMS Alumnus
- Jan Malý, Director, PwC
- Zdeněk Rudolsky, one of founders of the Hub
Time and place
- Where: Thomson Reuters, Václavské náměstí 19
- When: 28 June 2012 we will start at 7 PM
You may register here in a google form. The registration starts on 17 June and will be closed on 24 June 6 PM. After that date we will confirm your registration. Please note that paying alumni will have priority during registration.
There will be 20 places for participants + 4 for speakers.
To those of you with confirmed registration we will send in advance some topics to think before the seminar so it will be a really interactive event where everybody can share her/ his experience and views.
After the seminar which we expect will last some 2 hours we may move to Cafe Colore and continue the discussion.
Your CEMS Alumni Association Prague Team
Vojta, Richard, Pája, Olča, Valča, Katka