Thursday 30th November at 7pm: CEMS Talk - Digital First
Top digital leaders sharing their inspiring stories.
Registration at: email@example.com
Speakers: Petr Smid @Google, Vaclav Graf @Airbnb, Michal Zwinger @Levebee.comPetr Smid: Head of Consumer Marketing, Central & Eastern Europe at Google
Petr is an exceptional leader, great digital expert and truly inspirational personality not only within the CEMS Alumni Community:
- Petr spent 7 years at McKinsey and initiated the process of them becoming CEMS corporate partner.
- Petr helped VSE students to establish country's leading student consulting (Club 307) and digital club (ClickIt - a direct result of CEMS business project)
- Petr hired 7 CEMSies to his teams at Google and supported several more in joining other teams.
- Petr is nominated for the CEMS Alumni of the Year. You can still vote here!
Vaclav Graf: Trips Marketing Manager Central & Eastern Europe at Airbnb
Vaclav is an innovative leader passionate about technology with broad experience in both start-ups and global companies.
- Vaclav launched Uber operations in Prague, the first CEE market
- As Country Lead managed the expansion of Airbnb in he Czech Republic
- Vaclav worked a Consultant for a governmental office, EY as well as OECD
- Currently he is bringing Airbnb experience to Prague, Tel Aviv and Athens
- In governmental office
- Michal's own introduction says everything: "With passion for perfection and technology, together with my team, we build online services that make people happier. Our apps improve other people's lives."
- Michal is a managing director at Legentas.com / Rozectise.cz and thereby helps people to read more efficiently.
- For more than 3 years, he is leading Levebee.com / Vcelka.cz and thereby improves reading capabilities and helps people with reading disorder conditions, including dyslexia.
- His specialities: User Experience, User Interface, Gamification, E-learning